1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or join our club. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personnalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• It may be possible that Heritage Golf Management transmits the information collected from you to persons within its group of companies to better reply to your enquiry
• To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails or SMS’ regarding specials or product offers that we think you may be interested in.
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communication from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or SMS.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. It is only accessible to those authorised with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
No disclosure of your personal information will be made to any organisation or authorities unless procedures listed in the DPA have been followed or if required by Law or other Regulations. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
7. LEGAL FRAMEWORK
9. YOUR CONSENT
11. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may contact us to enquire whether Terra holds your personal data at any time. You may do so by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Heritage Golf Mananement, Labourdonnais, Mapou, Mauritius. Please note that Heritage Golf Management may require a proof of your identity or other forms of identification as appropriate before considering your request. Once all requirements are met, Heritage Golf Management will endeavour to provide a copy of the personal data held about you without any charge where practicable. You also have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we remove all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer. Similarly, Terra will provide the possibility to rectify and amend any data which you find inaccurate.
12. CONTACT US